Well, to start with, food is something which can't be avoided by anybody on this planet. Food is the basic necessity of life. Well..eating food is easier than critically assessing it and writing on it. But I've always been different. So, I'll mention my food habits and habitats through this small blog of mine. Ummm...born in a Bong family was a blessing in disguise for me. The love for food is thus inexplicable. This post is basically to introduce you guys about the author, of course, me. I am a hard core food addict with my specialty in experimenting with food. I love travelling and discovering small hubs to eat and savour my taste buds wherever possible. So, I thus expect this journey of writing my own food journal would be a success.
Much readership anticipated.
~~FooDaDDiCt Mee ~~

For me, the one who loves eating is much closer to food. I like doing the same what you do. :)
ReplyDeletealmafeed.blogspot.com